Friday, March 9, 2007

#16 (Week 7) wikis

I have a little experience contributing to a history conference wiki, and I think this format is particularly useful for a number of projects and programs. As many of the links provided through the exercise, one can use wikis for classroom assignments, for organizational groups, book clubs, catalogs and resource connections. This list of possibilities is really endless.

I am working with IT right now to get access to create a wiki for a digital library project that all of my staff can use as we work on various sections of our planning document. We will probably start this next week, and once it is up, I will post it on this site for all to see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello, You have some interesting ideas for wikis. Have you managed to create one or find one that fit your needs?
ruth.scipione@gmail.com