Thursday, March 1, 2007

#11-12 (Week 5)

I explored Rollyo.com. I created a user profile, and thought I created a scroll list but cannot see where it appears. I don't see any real value in this type of program for my library work, and why would I use it, when I can create my own list of favorites through explorer???

I am sure if I spent hours trying to figure out Rollyo, the value might become clearer. The website is not very explicit on providing directions on how to and how to retrieve information from the options listed. On a final point, you can create various lists and view other sites, which might be useful if you spent your life on the computer. I spend too much time working using the technology, the last thing I am interested in doing is spending more time doing this sort of activity.

No comments: